Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fight like Susan

Take a moment to send some love and support to Fatty who now has only the memory of Susan to drive one of the greatest fights against cancer ever mounted. Here's a man who whipped up a massive drive to support the fight against cancer at the same time the love of his life was slipping, inexorably into it's deadly grip. Mere mortals would have wrapped themselves in a blanket of pain and sorrow but Fatty took up what is already a record-setting fund raising effort in the fight against cancer.
Please think about joining in the fight by donating to Team Fat Cyclist.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that you and TOB blogged about Susan because I'd not have found Fatty's blog otherwise. I'm sending my money today. I lost my dear stepmother quite young to that terrible disease and it has affected me deeply. After watching that, I won't ever be quite the same as I was before.

    ReplyDelete