Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Fantastic Tuesday

Everyone deserves that special day, a day where even things going wrong goes so right that you just have to smile. I had resolved that I wasn't going to be able to ride to work today since I had a 7:30 conference call and while it works well to attend on the cell in the car, I suspect attending from the saddle wouldn't work out. At least not without the right gear. I get in a great Nordic Track workout before I head out anyway so I am sailing on endorphins and fresh ground Espresso Roast...

The call was worth postponing my commute well not really because riding is always better than work. I work in an obscure area of data management and the call was with my peer group, my data buddies. Recognition is always good but chatting with folks from across the country who just get it and don't require any explanation is much better.

When I get to work, I have a great work session until my realtor's office calls. From almost no showings over the last few months, I can hardly go home since there are so many showings. All well and good, the market is picking up etc. but then I seem to be inundated with calls from recruiters dangling what seem to be the perfect job in front of me. Not just one but several, each sounding better than the last.

But, I am really pumped because tomorrow I ride
Ice Bike


No comments:

Post a Comment