Sunday, April 6, 2008

Confirmation

Decided we'd had enough of this
so we went to the airport.
It was snowing like crazy.
I took some pictures
that show
Monday
looking like this:
It's easy to second
guess if you are
making the right decision
but when I took this picture of
Tuesday,
I had confirmation that
we had made the right decision.

Just to make sure
we were on the right
(single) track,
I also snapped
Wednesday

So far so good,
Thursday
turned out pretty good as well
So I thought
Friday
needed to be captured too
All well and good but
the aging relative
we had gone to visit said on
Saturday
that it was cold
(but I was comfy in shorts on the patio)

But better than all this was
connecting with the
delightful old couple so
full of life
and
good humor.

Truly confirmation that life is as good as you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment