Friday, November 21, 2008

16 degrees, light wind and sunny

16 degrees, 4mph winds, sunny.

Upper:

Merino tank, thin Patagonia long-sleeve merino base layer, Ibex merino wool jersey, Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 long sleeve, Ibex climawool shell. This was perfect for the conditions.

Hands:

Perl Izumi lobster ski gloves with thin wool liners. This was perfect.

Lower:

Ibex ClimaWool pants over medium weight merino wool tights over regular cycling  shorts with wind front briefs. This was perfect.

Feet:

Medium weight wool socks, thin wool liner socks with Lake Winter boots. This was perfect.

Head:

Wore my down-hill ski helmet with medium balaclava and my cycling glasses. This was nearly perfect for the ride out but I switched to the light weight balaclava for the ride home.

Riding pace:

I’m guessing a 16-18 mph as I was a bit late for the appointment heading out and it just felt good to push a little on the way back.

Etc.:

Rode over my physical therapy appointment in Plymouth. I was only a little sweaty when I got there and was completely dry aft the half hour appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment